Welcome to the home of Grey Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREY HORIZON - A Raiding Guild on Tunare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***lvl 100 bst Fuujii ^_^ Saying Hi***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

***lvl 100 bst Fuujii ^_^ Saying Hi*** Empty
PostSubject: ***lvl 100 bst Fuujii ^_^ Saying Hi***   ***lvl 100 bst Fuujii ^_^ Saying Hi*** Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi all I just want to let you all Know I promise to give 1000% If I get Accepted Again back into Grey Horizon <33 You All Are Amazing Players And I Know Your Dedicated And Promosing! I Promise to Help Out as much as possible Play My Role Correctly And Get on The Grind..Happy Late Easter By The Way <33 Yours Truely 

Fuujii!
Back to top Go down
Rosiecotton
Rosiecotton

PostSubject: Re: ***lvl 100 bst Fuujii ^_^ Saying Hi***   ***lvl 100 bst Fuujii ^_^ Saying Hi*** Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:21 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJI great to see you man!  Glad you're re-apping and I can't wait to see you back in GH.  For those who don't know, Fuuji is an ooooooooooold time GH beastlord that has been gone from game for awhile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mhamill430

PostSubject: Re: ***lvl 100 bst Fuujii ^_^ Saying Hi***   ***lvl 100 bst Fuujii ^_^ Saying Hi*** Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:55 pm

ThankYou! I Cant Wait To Rejoin!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***lvl 100 bst Fuujii ^_^ Saying Hi***   ***lvl 100 bst Fuujii ^_^ Saying Hi*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***lvl 100 bst Fuujii ^_^ Saying Hi***

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the home of Grey Horizon :: Grey Horizon - Information :: General Chit-Chat-