Welcome to the home of Grey Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREY HORIZON - A Raiding Guild on Tunare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some People need to Read this !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rapor-DKP KING
Rapor-DKP KING
Officer-Admin
Officer-Admin

Some People need to Read this !!! Empty
PostSubject: Some People need to Read this !!!   Some People need to Read this !!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:56 am

I think everyone and definitely our Guild Leader and new officers need to read the Code of Conduct for GH.....And yes it covers raid say.
Back to top Go down
Ellmadar
Ellmadar

PostSubject: Re: Some People need to Read this !!!   Some People need to Read this !!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:14 am

Does it cover officers like you Rapor who use dkp and the dkp page to bully others?  You have docked exactly ONE person for talking in raid say and it was me.  We made 28 dkp that night and you docked me 25 dkp for a so called first time offense.  In the real world when management pulls crap like that folks strike and yes that is what I have been doing.  Some things are worth standing up for.  I am also the only one who has ever been docked for calling another member a name.  I got docked 10 dkp for calling Sarkus a dumbass, because I did not like his how he was planning a raid,  and yet Rhayzer can get drunk just hear my name in guild chat and call me  a cunt among other things and get a free pass.  Seems rules are not enforced across the board only to folks YOU don't like. If your going to dock the pay of folks who raid then you should have set amounts for 1, 2 , 3 etc offenses and they should apply to all not just who pisses an officer off.
Back to top Go down
Rapor-DKP KING
Rapor-DKP KING
Officer-Admin
Officer-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some People need to Read this !!!   Some People need to Read this !!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:16 am

It covers quite a bit.That you and others need to read!!!
Back to top Go down
Ellmadar
Ellmadar

PostSubject: Re: Some People need to Read this !!!   Some People need to Read this !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:49 am

And yet tonight Sudz and Xyza and some others were allowed to run their mouths in raid say without getting bashed or docked.  That is what I mean about rules in this guild only being applied when  guild leaders are pissed either at a person or at life  it does not get  fairly done, your anger or someone else's should not be justification to pick and choose who you or they "punish" esp. when you are taking away the DKP raiders have earned from faithfully raiding.  IMO that is why DKP should never be taken from anyone because none of the leaders have ever done it fairly or correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some People need to Read this !!!   Some People need to Read this !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Docking any type of DKP should be illegal in any sense. Because somebody is using there own judgment to take away something that was earned. DKP earned is a right not a privilege in my  book. I just earned my full membership tag yes, I accumulated 200 DKP as a recruit. Once I was full flagged I just got zero'ed out. WTF!

Windyn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some People need to Read this !!!   Some People need to Read this !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:23 pm

OK, read the post about zero'ing out the DKP, but there is nothing in there about resetting my attendance!

Windyn
Back to top Go down
Rosiecotton
Rosiecotton

PostSubject: Re: Some People need to Read this !!!   Some People need to Read this !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Attendance and DKP both get zeroed out when you make full member - it's always been that way.  Sorry Windyn. That said, I think Ellm does have some points, a lot of rules seem to be unequally and arbitrarily applied.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mhamill430

Sarkus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Some People need to Read this !!!   Some People need to Read this !!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:19 am

Hallo all

Windyn u will see that when u regular log in and attend raids u will get fast 200 dkp together.Also it was always that way
that Grey Horizon hardly got geared People join the guild.Applicants are mostly not good raid geared and while they apply
they always get some items becasue Grey Horizon farms ALOT of raids that old raiders hardly use.I know many guilds
that raids in Everquest  dont kill applicants DKP and attendance earnt in their apply time BUT this is my guild and do that
way since we introduced DKP System when we entered COA.And before I jugded who Person got what item of loot and
it worked too.Dont look back.....look FORWARD.

Cya
Troll Marshall Sarkus
Back to top Go down

Demezza

PostSubject: Re: Some People need to Read this !!!   Some People need to Read this !!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Lol, I miss you guys

Some People need to Read this !!! 294qe06
Back to top Go down
Rosiecotton
Rosiecotton

PostSubject: Re: Some People need to Read this !!!   Some People need to Read this !!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Holy shit, Demezza! Where the hell you been man?!  You should log in and say hi, you can do it without a paid subscription now.  We miss you (well, those of us that have been around long enough to remember who you are anyways) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mhamill430
Daura
Daura

PostSubject: Re: Some People need to Read this !!!   Some People need to Read this !!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:11 am

Hahaha I love the Drama plug!!  Nice one Demezza!

As for Rules....They are the very same rules that GH has always lived by, even before I joined 2 years ago. (God has it been THAT long already?)  I will get with Sarkus and see if he feels the need to update the Code of Conduct to be just a little more clear on certain topics...such as the DKP reset.

-Daura
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some People need to Read this !!!   Some People need to Read this !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some People need to Read this !!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1