Welcome to the home of Grey Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREY HORIZON - A Raiding Guild on Tunare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Guild Hall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ellmadar
Ellmadar

Grand Guild Hall Empty
PostSubject: Grand Guild Hall   Grand Guild Hall Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:12 pm

The grand guild hall is totally screwed up , sony cannot reset it , so I am going to try to get basic services back up today and work on it more on Friday when im off.  If you had any items in the grand guild hall they are still there just everything went into storage you can zone in and get it out etc and put it back.  The saddest thing is all of Daura's work on the guild hall is now gone. No one can access your items in storage but someone on that account.
Back to top Go down
Ellmadar
Ellmadar

Grand Guild Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Guild Hall   Grand Guild Hall Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:24 pm

Vip had already taken care of putting some basic stuff back in grand guild hall thanks Vip.  I noticed several folks have 2nd anchors your going to want to put those back in if you use them.
Back to top Go down

Grand Guild Hall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the home of Grey Horizon :: Grey Horizon - Information :: General Chit-Chat-