Welcome to the home of Grey Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREY HORIZON - A Raiding Guild on Tunare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Token of Reclamation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Token of Reclamation Empty
PostSubject: Token of Reclamation   Token of Reclamation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:45 am

Grettings.
I know i'm the new guy in Grey Horizon. And I'm sorry that I haven't properly introduced myself to most of you.
I have many years of experience in raiding and know alot of the little "nuances" about certain things in the game.
A particular nuance - that unfortunately brought my ire this evening - was the Token of Reclamation
These tokens are purchased using station cash - yes - real money. Their benefit however - is that you are able to use the "recover" tab at any vendor and "un-destroy" an item.
This may seem useless to some - but there are a great number of items where this comes in very handy. Lore items for example. Say you loot an extremely rare item, but you already have one, but it will be consumed soon - you can destroy the one you have, and loot the new one - only to reclaim the one you destroyed at any point.
This is a very useful TOOL (not a trick, it's an official SONY item) - when using Cultural raid augmentation to gear up quickly.

Thank you for your time.
-Metar
Back to top Go down

Token of Reclamation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the home of Grey Horizon :: Grey Horizon - Information :: General Chit-Chat-