Welcome to the home of Grey Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREY HORIZON - A Raiding Guild on Tunare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone remember Cabre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anyone remember Cabre Empty
PostSubject: Anyone remember Cabre   Anyone remember Cabre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:52 am

Hello all was wondering.. I was wanting to come back to EQ after 4 years but I'm not real sure where to get started. Where would I need to go and download all the expansions. And if and when I get it could I still be a part of GH.. Thanks Cabre...

PS Gratz on progression iv been keeping up with y'all..
Back to top Go down
Rosiecotton
Rosiecotton

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember Cabre   Anyone remember Cabre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Cabre, holy crap it's been a long time. You were a pretty good warrior back in the day! The new expansion is coming out in a couple of weeks and I think it's all inclusive, so if you buy Rain of Fear you should be getting the rest of the expansions with it.

What level were you when you stopped playing? It's going to take some time to get you back up to speed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mhamill430

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember Cabre   Anyone remember Cabre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Ok cool i will have to look in getting the expansions.. I think i was 80 85 can't remember.. I'm going to call sony and see if i can get my character back. And i know i have allot to catch up on it looks liked.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember Cabre   Anyone remember Cabre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone remember Cabre

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1