Welcome to the home of Grey Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREY HORIZON - A Raiding Guild on Tunare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosiecotton
Rosiecotton

Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok? Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok?   Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:56 pm

I know we have a bunch of members that live in areas affected by Hurricane Sandy. I thought we could use a thread where people can let the guild know they are ok!

Ulriqe and I are fine - we never even lost power. Thanks to Sarkus, who I was grouping with at the time. When I said I might lose power but hopefully not until later, he said, "Not later. Not now. I speak with Sandy." Thanks Sarkus!

I heard from Sumonerr today, he and Krazyman have no power, phone or internet. They'll likely be without power for the next 2 weeks, and it might take up to a month for them to get internet back, but they're ok with no major damage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mhamill430

Cadenz

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok?   Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Hoping everyone and their loved ones made it through OK.
Back to top Go down
Rosiecotton
Rosiecotton

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok?   Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Has anyone heard from Bowow? He lives not far from Sumonerr on the east end of Long Island, and they got hit pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mhamill430

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok?   Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:44 am

I am hoping all on the East Cost are well! Laughing
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok?   Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Sandy - everyone ok?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the home of Grey Horizon :: Grey Horizon - Information :: General Chit-Chat-