Welcome to the home of Grey Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREY HORIZON - A Raiding Guild on Tunare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jildacey's everquest memorial

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ellmadar
Ellmadar

Jildacey's everquest memorial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jildacey's everquest memorial   Jildacey's everquest memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Jildacey was a very special friend and member of two fellowships that Xyza and I were in. It seemed fitting that his present fellowship get the ball rolling and set up a memorial in everquest for him. It is located at 113 Brimming Way right outside Grey Horizon's guild hall. Jil loved his home in NC and so I modeled it as best I could on how he talked about it( minus the landmines). I added dogs and cats since he loved his animals so very much and it seemed fitting to see them there. I have made it possible for all Grey Horizon members to add an item that reminds them of Jil to either the house or land outside. We have taken care of any plat needed and right now its paid for for well over 5 years. As long as Xyza and I play we will continue to make sure it is funded and should we leave the game will make sure there i enough money in the account to cover the expenses so that, as long as there is an everquest Jil will be remembered. The house I have made into a gallery of all the box paintings of the expansions as well as a few things from VOA. Jil has played this game from the beginning and I thought it fitting. Already some weapons have been added that a dps berserker might enjoy. It is my hope that Grey will hold a time there for everyone to meet and talk about our "Just Do It" friend and cheerleader whom all of us came to love and appreciate.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Spinecrak
Spinecrak
Dark Savant

Jildacey's everquest memorial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jildacey's everquest memorial   Jildacey's everquest memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:24 pm

I was not fortunate enough to know Jildacey as well as many of you. I met him shortly after the servers merged about a year and a half ago. If i recall correctly, Rhayzer introduced us, and he quickly joined my guild.

I run the After Hours raiding program, which is a raiding program designed to help bring fun, raiding content casually to players who would not be able to experience it otherwise, in a fun environment. Jildacey was always so supportive of this program, wanting to spread the fun of raiding to a higher audience, and I was always so grateful for his support. His presence, both in terms of his always positive spirit (no matter what the odds), and in terms of his dps contribution to the raid, always mattered. He was a dear and cherished friend.

I am so sorry Kyasma. It brings me some joy to know that we left an impression on Jildacey, as he left an impression on us. He is an incredible person, and I feel so fortunate to have been able to know him, even for only a short while.

"God, help me to be the man my dog thinks I already am."
Back to top Go down

Jildacey's everquest memorial

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2